Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Oral Care dog food
Hill's® Science Diet® Oral Care dry dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to improve dental health.
- Clinically proven technology reduces plaque & tartar build-up
- Interlocking fiber technology cleans teeth to help freshen breath with every bite
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
Adult dogs to help provide protection from plaque and tartar buildup
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Mill Run, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||3/4 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/4 (100)|
|20 (9,1)||2 1/4 (180)|
|30 (14)||3 (235)|
|40 (18)||3 2/3 (290)|
|50 (23)||4 1/4 (335)|
|60 (27)||4 3/4 (375)|
|80 (36)||6 (475)|
|100 (45)||7 1/4 (575)|
|120 (54)||8 1/4 (650)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Oral Care dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3448 kcal/kg (274 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||43.9|
|Vitamin C||201 ppm|
|Vitamin E||598 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.60|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.75|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Oral Care dog food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.
We Also Recommend
Stella & Chewy's Stella's Super Beef Grain Free Dinner Patties Frozen Raw Dog Food
Stella & Chewy's Duck Duck Goose Frozen Raw Patties Dog Food