Treats for Chickens CHICKEN CRACK®
The name says it all. Your flock will love our best selling Chicken Crack® formula with its signature mix of certified organic grains, cracked corn, sunflower seeds, mealworms and river shrimp. Don’t believe us? See what happens when you forget to seal the bag. Flocks have been known to dig into the Chicken Crack® supply on their own terms!
- Bug proteins, seeds and grains like barley, dried mealworms, dried river shrimp, fatty acids and flax seeds help provide glossy plumage and improve digestion
- A mix of sizes offers easy-to-eat bits for chicks and pullets, as well as larger snacks for older, more mature birds
- The natural, healthy ingredients are safe for handling, so reach in, scoop out a handful and sprinkle it on the ground to encourage natural foraging
- This Treats for Chickens product is proudly mixed and made in the USA*
No Artificial Colors | No Flavor Enhancers | No Preservatives | No Junk
TIPS FOR USE
Sprinkle treat on ground or hand feed to encourage natural foraging! Chicken Crack® has been know to teach chickens tricks, stimulate bonding + interaction, and even get the most unruly chickens back into the coop when it's time.
PS --> Go ahead and raise more chickens, no one is looking or counting.
Best when used within 90 days of opening package. Be sure chicks under two weeks of age have access to grit so they can properly digest their food. Store in a cool, dry location and avoid extreme heat and direct sunlight. Do not expose to moisture. Not intended for medical use. Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children.
Organic Cracked Corn, Organic Rye, Organic Barley, Organic Buckwheat, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Dried Mealworms, Organic Flax Seed, Dried River Shrimp.
Does not contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
*Note: Dried mealworms are a product of China. It’s simply the only way to get ‘em!
- Crude Protein (min): 11.82%
- Crude Fat (min) 6.50%
- Crude Fiber (max) 2.82%
- Moisture (max) 11.51%
- Calcium (min)/(max) 0.40%/0.54%
- Salt (min)/(max) 0.20%/0.52%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.35%
- Lysine (min) 0.60%
- Methionine (min) 0.21%